The Human Capital Strategy Group provides expertise in workforce development through training as well as professional development in areas to include:
- HCSG provides support to high potentials, newly promoted leaders and new hires by helping them acquire and develop new competencies.
- HCSG develops professional development plans for individual contributors and leaders.
- HCSG maps employee competencies against current and strategic job expectations for predictive performance.
- HCGS provides expertise to develop future leaders through mentoring and succession planning.
- HCSG conducts a gap analysis to determine a baseline for professional development and succession planning.
- HCSG leverages surveys to monitor progress against development plans.
- HCSG evaluates performance with metrics aligned with development plans and strategy.
- HCSG builds confidence and competence of team complements and collaboration.
- HCSG aligns individual strengths with team objectives.
- HCSG enhances capacity to contribute to and lead cross-functional initiatives.
- HCSG creates processes to identify, attract and acquire candidates to meet strategic goals.
- HCSG provides competency-based tools to ensure consistent and successful candidate selection.
- HCSG provides strategies and solutions to create and foster a diverse workforce.
- HCSG develops and implements initiatives to recognize, reward and retain employees.
- HCSG provides performance instruments and tools to accurately and consistently measure performance.
- HCSG develops feedback tools to assess performance.
- HCSG develops metrics and measurements to ensure goal achievement.